What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A beginner’s guide on how to work leather craft
- Teaching you what to look for when buying leather to guarantee you get quality skins
- Teaching you the surprising methods for gluing leather to wood or plastic
- Teaching you where to find the basic tools you’ll need to get started
- Teaching you the techniques that make tooling leather simple
- Teaching you the only way to trim edges for a polished look
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Leather Craft Secrets scores 74.24/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.leathercraftsecrets.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: leathercraftsecrets.com you’ll also be taken through to leathercraftsecrets.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)